It is a gaming blog. Here we provide you articles about pc and console games. About their gameplay, their reviews, ratings etc.

Saturday 16 May 2015

5 Things Gamer do Home Alone

1: Abuse


   When home alone almost every gamer in the world abuse other player.When family is present he can't abuse in louder voice but when they are out he is now free to do as loud as he want and enjoy gaming.Some gamers cant live without abusing so they get open chance to do as much as they want.
When we lost we have to release our frustration so science proved that abusing is one of the best way to get rid of frustration and in the presence of our parents or other people we just cannot abuse louder and when home alone you know what I mean..

2: Snacks  


    Under  normal conditions parents scold gamers not to eat on there table, come to dining table to eat whatever they want but when they are home alone they can eat as much as they want on there table and in same time enjoy games. My parents always call me to eat downstairs but I really love eating with my pc. and also a experiment proved that gamers like eating with there pc or console.

Also See 5 Things a Gamer Afraid of Happening While Gaming.

3: Friends


    As we know that when we play games with our friends we enjoy double than playing single so most of gamers call there friends and enjoy games with them. I specially call my friends when i am home alone because my mom doesn't like my friends to be with me. I and my friends usually gather at our friend home whose gaming pc is best of all us.

4: Volume


     When the family members are at home they don't allow us to play games with loud or full volume but when we are home alone and we play games with full volume and enjoy our day alone. You know that playing battlefield with full volume is too much fun.

5: Time


     They play games with no limitations because there is no one to stop them they cash the beautiful opportunity and play games for hours. Some of my friends play games for 15 hours when there parents are not home i know that is too much but for Dota its just the number. Other people say time is money but only gamers say time is nothing just play the games.



Hope you enjoy this article for more subscribe and also leave a comment.